Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Why is it that although so many heedings, to stay clear from the fog? I choose to drive right through it. Today's winds push me to think objectivly. Lieing on top of you, I write till no end. I catch my breath and remind myself of the pleasures in being patient. Songs I hear I want to share with you. To be misunderstood has never been so clear before. Constant whining needs to surcease. Time is winding, need to move across an ocean to learn more positions. A coral of life that hides from the sun whom fights to take its color. A small town with loud sounds, with heart enough to fill the sky. Train rides that will take me to the end of the rainbow where I could cool off by dancing in the rain. Wrinkles only exsist in my moans. Tones of the remaining sand make me blush. Playing with it through my fingers, the sea washes it away. Staying awake, while dreaming my needs brings me to the place I see I will be.

No comments: