Thursday, October 05, 2006

I never really Write towards the middle of the day, but a nice breeze flew in so I thought why not. I often wonder who it is I am writing to, I suppose to myself and anyone who will listen. I feel incredibly agile today. For the last couple of weeks it seems my thoughts would never find a cozy spot to settle in. Scattered , all over. Today, things have their color back. The majic only seen when you stop looking for them. I have recently learn two things I thought I knew. The first is the old homage "patience is a virtue". The second is"silence is golden". So, many times I have found myself biting my tongue or wishing I just would of waited a couple of hours, days a moment to respond. Gratefull for the music playing through my ears. I want to share a great big hug with anyone who might need one. I had forgotten how sweet blueberry pancake's taste, BLUEBERRY PANCAKE'S for peet sake. I'm glad to be back, although I never really left. Just drifted, that wind out there is a strong one. So, for my self first and anyone listening. Allow your smile to take you around the world and never ever forget to thank yourself first, yourself first for without you none of this could be as special as it really is. Oh, and don't forget to share!!!

No comments: