Monday, November 13, 2006

Never Delete my Words
When looking from outer space, it reminds me how small I am in the scheme of things. Amazing it is to feel the surrounding energies.
So fixed on today's tasks have left my goals sore.
Work makes me lazy. A frazzled mind needs a drink to unwind.
Trying to gain my sanity is blasphemy. Look at me in the Eyes and Never Delete my Words. Their sadness can remind even the most lost to find someway back.
Your Temporary happiness has made your Fantasies Permanent.
Constructing movement in order to create a reaction is a dangerous way to live. Consistently, feeding off the pureness of others, provoking.
Soaked in debt to fears of regret. Bet everything on one hand. Stand back against your own false insecurities. All you have left is fear. Immense amounts of fear. Peer through the blind. The kind of pine whose aroma last for hours.
A lost of power, regaining the composure to move forward. Naked disguises. Stretch besides it. War could get ugly. Let us fight together for the same plane. The nature is subside itself. Religion has been crucified. Hold on to faith. It soon faces its most reckless race. Beached the lack of water dries the sand.
Put your ear against the book and feel its pages. Surrender to its moral. The coral now sighs relief as it senses its departure from the fate you thought you could create for it.

No comments: