Friday, July 21, 2006


Silvery swirls dance through the sky without hast, no place to really sink its seat into. They tell with a series where they have been and plan to go. The darkness intrigues to look deeper. Small drops falls, landing on my tongue as words pour out. The rain's subtle sweetness balances out the salty air. Closing eyes helps one appreciate the melody it plays on every surface it engulfs. Lofts of high hopes with out dope. Corner stone of my own resistance towards leaving. Steps move forth gracefully proving I can dance in a puddle. The coolness runs through my toes. Oh, Oh, Can you take my hand?
Rally up my doubts, put them in that pocket over there. No, need to stare. Ask your question, place direction of where you intend to go. Low n' High, pry me open. Widen this horizon by placing your finger on the zoom button. Rooms are empty, a century of dust. This rain will create rust if I stop the wheels from spinning. Grinning a wicked smile, reels in the bate. A clean slate is so hard to encounter, no wanderer has ever come across a night clear of tides.
As the pitter patter begins to mutter, hunger fills my belly. Steady barely ready I open them once again to find the gray has moved on. Skys sit still with white as snow cottonballs. Rubbing them with a smile. The sun kisses me lightly,oh so gentle and waves good-bye....

No comments: