Monday, July 24, 2006


You should of dressed me in white, put flowers in my hair.
Tears lack their attachment to our good-bye.
Lavander seeks out to numb my brain.
From the repitition of you elaborate stories.
Please, not one more excuse.

I feel used, bruise confused by the song played.
The house is due for some grooming,
My eyes our drooping.
Grow a backbone your insecurities are revolting.
Try coping for a change, stop calling my name.

Please, leave I have nothing left for you here.
Can't I move on without feeling ashamed.
Behind all the clouds lies a clear true refrain.
Waiting to be Appreciated, without being Enibreated.

Drink from your own casket, I plan to be thrown into the ocean. eternally sharing my wealth. Stealthfully recognize this no longer ponders a sweeter somber together. The Leather stintch, is nausiating. Dress in your own flesh for a change, dead ones don't suit you. Pursuing the day when looking away comes easy. Needy, sucking my river bank dry. Resting on everything I now sow, repair for my own clarity. No longer clinging to what went before.

No comments: