Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Higher Higher I glide threw the whislte on the rise. Rain has me feeling sweaty, come inside.
How has the Buddha spoken to you today? It whispers secrets to keep from the ones who seek in discrete. Bound by the lounge calling my name, unraveled behind the melody. I want to bleed my ideas onto the blind, the warmth will be felt. Drink from it before it loses its thickness. Living too fast paced, need to pause, drinking water clearly regenerate the joints to groove. Roaming the streets in search for an interesting creatures. Notice details. Dead or alive the reasoning searches beyond that. My simplicity is taken for granted. The weak eyes gleam at the sight of a shiney stone. All I see is the pair of a child's hungry hands digging relentless through the creek insearch of at best the week ahead's meal. The faint spirit is leaking. How do I mantian a blank page for us to recite a movement towards. Separate from the fake. Time is due for some exploring. A journey filled in a loud silence that allows my mind to bond. A garden to smell the sweet scent of colors and touch new sensation. Vibration trembles with anticipation.

No comments: