Tuesday, August 01, 2006



Neurons tremble nervously, more than my skin is revealed through the dim reflection of light the street lamp outside curiously slivers in. My posture is tense, rents due. Too much on the mind, keeping an easy pace will keep my feet from sinking. Gliding through each obstical, dodging provokers.

The earth is sobbing, holding its roots in place for saken. Debating whether tomorrow should bring in reins of hell and fiery. Display a Spectacle for all to heed. Lift the stars of a falling sky. Glaciers liquefy reluctantly. The poorest countries most vulnerable creates a facade, a veil to cover what will come. What will it take to make us see? As much as it takes to care without stipulation. Caring isn't stylish. Fuck all who Fetish. Stress less is the American way create every possible gadget to carry out meaningless tasks. The ground develops a rash from all the human trash continuing to breed. Politicians so cleverly ask all the wrong question , "Could you please elaborate, I can't understand..." while the earth obliberates, dissolving through my son's hands. My eyes cry tears of blood, angry at all who have become acclimated to Atrocities committed daily to a mother whose nature pleads for her seeds.

How do I manipulate them all, to have a weakness for the beauty I see in that lonely tree with no leaves? Bare, unable to conceal the pain it desperatly waits to heal. Kneel down and fancy me once again. Climb my arms and see for yourself how wonderful the veiw of blue waters and purple skies hide behind its sighs. Smile at me if only with your eyes. Take a moment to linger and change the course. I plead unafraid playing my spades.

No comments: