Friday, September 20, 2013

True Freedom

All along while i drank on your wine, read every single one of your poems line by line, multiple times. All the time i resisted to see what was obviously.., to every single body around me.  I struggled and wrote, got wasted and drugged with other flesh to believe it, to leave it. Restless and torn, saying bye to a silver lining drawn. Mangled my frame, I love you too profoundly to place blame.  Odds fall on..  for you i would kill.  If life should ever call for it. But until then, reserved and contained i will remain. Never meant to leave space and time with your heart and mind by mine. Prior to these past weeks, i embraced you so tightly it squeaked.  Your lack of sleep, could rightfully be a result of my bedroom dreams. I graciously bow to your applause. Know that the acting was all along, the today that u see is me no longer living imaginary. No filter, simply felt it, had to let go and let be, no deeply seeded reasonable doubt or complicated solution.. I wasn't seen in the light of Eve. No wrapping nor bow, sprinkles or cream. Its a non-sexual love, its platonic in nature, it stood the test of time which is worth more down the line. 

This time around, turning dreams into fun. Living every day as it comes. Holding hugs longer per pound, tender surrenders, kisses in a fight. Chasing an overflow of a tolerant approach. Won't lie anymore. Give, grow, give, grow, over and over. Till every last drop of passion takes flight. Tell stories of a life that lived, leave the world a little better. I reap my own karma inside and out. Time to cross the line for justice and bout. An enchanting celestial creature, slick and smooth like the side of a nickel. Words endowed to me from people less fickle. Pairs of connections, a mind can misconstrued for lack of a different spout. Life has eaten my insides and outs. A twisted father, martyr mother, blessed with family in every color. Seeking a spiritual mission, guidance and patience. Putting all this pain to good use. Hope is dope, bc it ask for nothing in return. Come together on a scheme to save some green for the kids and trees. Concentrating on everything through me. A queen sacrifices her heart, in order to rule diplomatically.  The drum plays on, with no desire comes true freedom.

~ ANNY ARIZ

No comments: